Thursday, May 29, 2008

Goodbye KCDC!

It's official. Koby is now a Preschool graduate. Today was his last day at KCDC. It is a time of great reflection for me, wondering where on earth these 2 years have gone and just how I will be in September as I wave goodbye to my Kindergartner. Let's face it....I am going to be a wreck. I found myself a bit overcome just driving out of the parking lot today. I can remember dropping Koby off for his very first day of 3 year old Preschool, wondering how he would be when it was time to say goodbye. He was fine. I was not. I am sure that is pretty much going to be the story throughout his life. He will be fine. I will not. So here he is, my little graduate.

Septmeber 07
May 08
Here are some photos from his graduation celebration.





Koby and his buddy Robert


Amber, Koby and Lexi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Koby.....still the ladys man.

I like it!

LU2

BPC