Wednesday, August 6, 2008

kindergarten, pictures and camp rock

Today was Koby's first day of Kindergarten, although I prefer to call it the first "unofficial day of Kindergarten". It was only an hour and a half long and Kevin and I were both with him. We worked at a few centers together and then he had a tour and some recess time while the parents had time with the teacher. Today, no big deal. Monday....(the first official day of Kindergarten), well that may be another story.

Here are a couple of pics we took before church this weekend. Kev picked out some coordinating outfits for the three of them and I, of course, could not pass up such a Kodak moment.






Ky has become slightly obsessed with the new Disney movie, Camp Rock. He borrowed his cousin Kali's cd and insists of listening to the song, This is Me (or as he calls it, Need to find You) too often for me to count. This weekend Kals gave Ky her Camp Rock tshirt to for him to borrow. He is currently wearing it to bed and couldn't be more excited. Check it out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Tony Hii said...

Hello, you have a nice blog.

Anonymous said...

The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.