I can remember the excitement Kevin and I felt when Koby teeth worked their way through his swollen gums as a baby. It seemed like a new white spot was always poking through and it was hard to imagine our gummy grinned little boy with a mouth full of teeth. Here we are, six, years later, saying goodbye to his first baby tooth. He sat in the bathroom tonight with great determination, rocking that little tooth back and forth, back and forth, trying to get it to come out. After 20 minutes or so of trying, that little tooth that debuted on September 21, 2003, finally fell out on January 24, 2009. As I held that little tooth in my hand, I could feel the tears fill my eyes. Another huge milestone has come in our little guys life, which reminds me that our "little man" is just not so little anymore.
(slideshow coming...)



1 comment:
Annalyse is still working her loose teeth. We did visit the dentist yesterday and found that she actually has 4 loose teeth! One new one is really coming in fast. The hygenist encouraged her to move the loose ones around so we'll see how soon it comes out. Sounds like you've had a lot of excitement around the house. I think its great to celebrate birthdays so big!! I love them, even if I am getting a lot older! I keep saying your only as old as you feel!!! With little ones its easier to stay younger!! It was fun this morning playing with Clara. She wanted to play sleepover. She created a little "room" on my bed, surrounding the edges with pillows. I dived into the middle. Then she says to me, "where's your blankie and toy?" I said she would have to share hers or she could be my snuggle toy, then tickled her. She thought I was pretty silly. Love our little moments together. It was great visiting with you this past week! I'll send you a photo or two when I get them downloaded. Connie P.
Post a Comment