Wednesday, November 11, 2009

democracy at its finest this veterans day

When Koby got home from school today he wanted to play with his friend Michael. Before he could play he needed to do his reading homework and then practice this weeks spelling words. So he went to work...






After his work was completed, he gave Michael a call. After much banter back and forth as to where exactly they would play and just what exactly they would play, they did as all fine Americans would and put democracy to the test ...ROCK, SCISSORS, PAPER while on speaker phone.





Koby won. They decided to try again.

Michael won. So they tried again.

And again.

And yet again.

Finally they decided. Michael would come here.

Less than 30 seconds later the phone rang and I heard Koby say, "My mom will drive me down."

So perhaps the good 'ol fashioned Rock, Scissors, Paper does not demonstrate democracy at its finest after all.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha ha!! Too funny Linz! I love the way you tell stories;-) I miss you guys...let me know what works for us to get together again!