Tuesday, August 3, 2010

then and now

Time passes quickly. Things change. Our children grow. And often we don't realize all the changes that are taking place right before our eyes. This past weekend as I watched Koby and Ky play soccer with their cousins Kali and Taylor, I captured one such moment.

I wanted to get a group picture of the now 14, 7 and 4 year old. Thankfully they all obliged. As I gathered them together under our front trees I remembered that I had done this once before. So I snapped the shot and later went to investigate my photo archives. Sure enough. There it was. A moment in time 3 years ago with then 11, 3 and 1 year old cousins.



june 2007




july 2010

2 comments:

shel said...

some good looking kids huh?

Kristen said...

I agree with Michelle! Even the tree in the background has grown!