Friday, September 19, 2008
"my pee on the potty"
While we are far from the daunting task of potty training, Ky is beginning to show a little interest. The other day while in the bathtub (oh, yes, that infamous tub), he said, "my pee on the potty." So I took him out and sat him there and sure enough, he did pee. We have been doing a lot of talk about using the potty like a big boy and told him that when he was ready to pee on the potty we would buy him some big boy undies. His request, Thomas. In hopes of encouraging more of this, I purchased some Thomas big boy undies. He was so excited! He wanted to wear them immediately. I thought it was worth a shot. So on went the undies. A few moments later, off went the undies. The pee did not quite make it to its intended destination. Oh, well perhaps next time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment