There are funny stories and then there are funny stories. This is indeed a funny story. One that will perhaps come to haunt our youngest in the years to come. I am therefore writing this for posterity. So that I may remember this day for the rest of my life and be able to use it against him for the rest of his.
As Ky soaked in the tub this evening, Kevin noticed a toy that seemed unfamiliar in the "bath tub" toy category. He approached tub and realized just how right he was. "Mom, I need your help" he hollered. I entered the bathroom to find Ky standing outside the tub.
"Mom, cow pooped in bathtub!"
Let me assure you that we do not bathe our children with livestock. There was no cow in the tub. There was however, poop. Hmmmm. Nice try Ky. We all know the real story and now, so does everyone else!
(I decided that a photo was not necessary with this one...let's just say warm water does wonders for a system that was apparently pretty backed up!)
So you see, this is our life and this, yet just another wonderful story!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment