He received his report card and it was exceptional. Not only was the year a success academically, but Koby also made some wonderful friends. It is scary to let go of your child and let them find their own way, even if only in Kindergarten.
When I asked him how he felt about this morning about his last day of Kindergarten, he replied, "happy." He is happy to be on summer vacation, he is happy that next year he will be a first grader and that means two recesses and finally the opportunity to play on the purple playground.
I am happy too. Happy to have him home. Happy to know that he is a strong boy capable of making good choices. Happy that he is a good friend and student. Most of all, I am so happy that he is mine.
Koby, we are so proud of you. You continue to amaze Dad and I every day. We love you probably more than you will ever know. Enjoy your summer vacation...first grade will be here before you know it!
Koby's first day of Kindergarten 8.11.08
Koby's last day of Kindergarten 6.8.09



No comments:
Post a Comment