Monday, June 8, 2009

seriously?

This being my second post of the day, you know it can't be good news!

Seems simple enough...Ky wants to make himself a glass of strawberry milk. He has just watched Koby successfully make himself a glass a chocolate milk...



Ky grabs the necessities from the fridge and moves to his workspace. He carefully places the strawberry sauce on the counter and then proceeds to shake the gallon of milk over his head. First, we are not quite sure why the milk had to be shaken over the head, which in itself would not necessarily be disastrous...however when the top is not on the gallon of milk, disaster ensues.





Seriously?

Shortly after the milk incident, Ky decides he would like a brownie for snack. He is hollering from the kitchen, "Mom! I want a brownie!" As I approach, I notice the saran wrap has been removed from the brownies and Ky is standing dangerously close to the frosted delights. Standing over the brownies, I notice that my scrumptious goodies have now become Ky's latest art project....



Seriously?



Oh, yes, SERIOUSLY!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

He was just a little hungry and a little thirsty, you can't get mad at him for that! ;)