We read about witnessing to others about Jesus. The little guy in the story did not feel comfortable talking to other kids about Jesus because none of the other kids at school talked about Him or if someone did, they were made fun of.
The boy needed to go to the store to buy oranges with seeds in them for a school project but became quickly frustrated when the grocery did not have them. He wondered how he was suppose to grow an orange tree without seeds. His mother then compared him to that seedless orange...a seedless Christian, not being willing to plant the seeds of the gospel.
So where am I going with this? Well, the devotional prompted us to talk about whether or not we scatter the "seed" of the Word of God. The boys and I realized that this was something we all could do a better job at. Later that night, Koby gave me a note:
"The Bible is true. I am telling you God is our Saviour"
Definitely not a seedless orange.
Ky received a special postcard in the mail today from Nama J, Aunt Shel, Kals, T, and little Jeongran, who spent last week together in Florida. He was so excited to get some mail and wanted to show it off!



1 comment:
Awww...soo cute Linz! It is good to be back! I had wanted to update again today, with pictures, but that didn't happen:-) I also am looking forward to Friday!! woo hoo!!
Post a Comment